WOYWW 356 - What's on your Work Desk Wednesday?


Morning! Sorry all, I'm late - don't ask, it's been a bit of a rocket start to the morning.  This going forward an hour for springtime, somehow it is impacting on me worse than jetlag.  I don't want to get up in the morning, nor does Molly, so at least I am not the only one. 

I have been completely absorbed in my crafting lately, I made about 10 projects over the Easter weekend, it was great to get to sit and be absorbed in what I love.  I seem to still be have the crafty bug, as you can see on my desk I have printed a load of the Betty's images to colour.  I print the images I want to work with in the size I want and then another sheet with them shrunk down to test my copics on - just so I don't spoil the images.  

Here is another shot of my images.  You can purchase Betty's Stamps here.  She has some brilliant offers on so stop by to see her great work. 


If you are new to WOYWW and would like to know why I am inviting you to creep on my desk, please check out Julia's great blog - I wish her a speedy recovery. Please make sure to share the love too.  


This image was free for the March Progressive challenge on Betty's Facebook group. She so kindly gives away a free image for you to make into a project. The opening window for it is short though - only 24 hours.  However you can buy it there after here. The challenge this month was to colour one of the images of Pin Up Betty Normal or Zombie  (you can see I went with normal, but I will be buying the Zombie version too) then for the Normal Challenge was use at least 2 designer papers and at least 1 embellishment. This is what I came up with, I'm not happy with two of my choices of paper - but hey it's done now! 

Thanks for stopping by, I'm looking forward to seeing all your desks! Don't forget to say hey so I can visit you too! Lyns xx

11 comments

glitterandglue said...

Wow. What a lot you achieved over the Easter weekend, Lynsey! I'm impressed. Love the card you made - the colouring is fantastic. you are SO good at it. Enjoy the next sheet of designs.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #21

Evalila said...

Looks like you had a busy and fun Easter weekend! Love your card, and your dog is adorable! Happy WOYWW! Evelyn #35

Shaz Brooks said...

Hi Lynsey, you had a busy Easter! Love your colouring technique. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xx

Diane Futrell said...

Love the color of your images. Great card.
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #34

Sharon said...

You have been busy over the weekend. I love those images. I am definitely going to check out the site you posted.

BTW I love that bubbles/sparkles appear where I put my mouse on your blog.

Sharon K #42

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm the same - the older I get, the harder the time change is on me! Weird. You've been lovely and busy - the Easter weekend was such a good chance to take the time and get absorbed.

Angela Radford said...

Hi Lyns, that was a lovely comment you left me thank you. I shall be watching you with the copics as I have just got some and eager to give them a go.
Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x 25

April Story said...

What a great image. I love the colors that you used. I know what you mean about the time change. I hate giving up an hour. Now this fall I will be happy to take it back. LOL
April #36

Vicky Fisher said...

great tip about printing it in a smaller size to test the colors. happy WOYWW Vicky #8

Tracey said...

Hi Lynsey, it's fab when you can get lots of crafting done & I love your desk & that card is gorgeous :o)
Hugs
Tracey #51
xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Ooh those stamps look fab will go and check them out. I love colouring too. Take care Zo xx 41