Decopatch and Betty Daft!


Morning, 

I hope you are all doing good and had a lovely Easter if you celebrate.  I had Friday and Monday off work which was great, I spent some serious time at my desk crafting.  I produced a lot of projects - it was great to get peace and not distraction to just sit and create. 

I have been decopatching again too - I bought this love hollow love heart from The Range, I decopatched this and added the L to both sides, this is a dovecraft stricker.  You could easily make your own if you have a steady hand.  I added the lace to hang it.  

 
I also bought in Betty's amazing sale, the Aquarius Betty digi stamp.  You can find all her digi stamps at simplybstamps.net - they are amazing! If you spend over $25 you can use the code 50OFF for a 50% discount! Which is pretty awesome, she has a few offers on at the moment, please join her Facebook group if you'd like to see all the info! 


I also made the frame for this... ok I know it's a bit lopsided but that definitely makes it unique! She is coloured with copics and a little bit of glitter glue accents.  I used some acetate to act as the 'glass' for the frame which I added a layer of glitter mod-podge to. 

I hope you like guys, I've been practicing my colouring, hopefully you can tell! Thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx 

No comments