New Baby Card & Molly

Hey-Hey Everyone, 

I am in the crafting zone at the moment - making the most of it whilst it's here :o) This is for my friend who is expecting a baby soon, I thought the colours were neutral enough to make it a boy or a girl card... cos it's going to be a surprise! 

I'm being very heavy on the LOTV theme, again keeping away from my Scruffy Little Cat stamps and I've been trying to shake up my layouts a bit - but I'm not doing very well.  I need some more sketches to follow I think.

The card ingredients are as follows:

LOTV papers
LOTV Stamp
Papermania Ribbon Pack
Charm - Ribbon Girl
Diamante's are Dovecraft - I think! 

I also thought I'd share you a photo of Molly in the car, she loves the little side window in the boot - we are waiting on my sister arriving with her dog in this photo.  I'm lucky, it's VERY rare for Molly to jump over the back seat so I don't need to have a dog guard.   I feel really bad for people who's dogs aren't great in the car, Molly would sit in there all day if she could, she tries to get in other peoples cars sometimes! 

Here she is having a treat after a walk, her bowl is shaped like a heart - cute, isn't it?

Well I'll see you all tomorrow for a bit of desk stalking! Beware! Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave me a comment so I can pop by your blog too.  Lyns xx

No comments