Bunny in the Clouds & Hannah's Birthday

Hi-hi Everyone, 

First off, thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog yesterday for WOYWW and thank you to those who watched the little video I made.  There was a couple of questions after my post, so the card I was making is the one I am posting about today.  The card is a shaped card from a pack, but I used one to make a template and now use that to trace around and make more of them.  I think the original pack of cards was from Every Craft is a Pound at a craft fair.  

Another question I was asked - yes I am Scottish, sorry for the gruff accent. I tried to keep any Scots words out of it, but it's hard when you are talking instead of writing and there's so many Scots words that I don't realise are not 'real' words. Hopeless! :o)

 
On to the card I was making, it is a heavy LOTV themed card today - not intentionally I might add, I am trying to spice things up and use different stamps and other crafting mediums, but sometimes you gotta go back to what you love to do.  

Paper is from LOTV Up and Away, the purple card is papermania, stamp is LOTV coloured with copics, the ribbon is from docrafts freebie in their magazine, gems are from a hobby craft pack, pink heart is a fizzy moon chipboard topper. 

Here's a wee close up of the image, the glitter was still wet when I took the photo (stickles glue) and I wish it would stay lumpy like it looks there, more for this particular card because it makes the clouds actually look fluffy. 

This little Monster is Hannah, it was her 4th birthday yesterday.  She is playing with the gifts I gave her, a Lego set and a Barbie Car and Car Wash - you can tell from her face that she is VERY happy with them.  

Thanks for visiting me everyone, take care! Lyns x

No comments